Welcome to the Kansas Department of Revenue's website. How can we help you today?
From this section you can find information on registering a business, paying your business related taxes online, video tutorials on E-Services the department provides, liquor information, destination-based sales tax and web services, and answers to other business related questions. See more business tax options here.
Up to the Minute:
- 04/30/2015 Corporate income tax receipts short $3.3 million, pulling down monthly total
- 03/15/2015 Individual income tax receipts up $8.7 million in March, overall receipts down $11.2 million
- 02/27/2015 Kansas February tax receipts $22.1 million more than estimates
- 01/30/2015 Kansas sends out $22 million more in tax refunds, short on tax receipts
- 01/22/2015 Free help preparing taxes available throughout the state
- 01/16/2015 Governor announces a plan that continues tax relief to Kansans
- Older news items